Skip to main content

Reply to "Help with....how to explain it?? :)"

quote:
Originally posted by hdesignz:
Hey WOW Smile

I received an answer to my support ticket questions this morning. CS told me that you can not save the seller details in a profile. Confused That's very strange! They told me I have to manually choose it each time. Oh well...it's not the end of the world.

I thought that you could save the Seller Details to a profile, correct? Or was I dreaming that it was true? Razz
yeah, you can. like cara said (and like i said before) you can create a seller details profile (be sure to save, of course), then select seller details inside of an item details profile (be sure to save, of course) and then create a master profile using that item details profile.

if that's not working for you, then something is wrong.

quote:

They're also working on importing all of my listings, but the photos haven't shown up at all. So....guess I wait to see if they come through in the next 24 hours according to CS. <fingers crossed>

Do you know how much time we have before they close our accounts at the "other place" if we don't pay? I thought I read somewhere that we have until the 15th of the month. Do you know if that's correct?

no idea. and of course the forums over there might take longer to get booted from. Wink Not that there's anything that great over there, but nonetheless...
quote:

Thanks a bunch!! Smile
welcome. i just hope that all gets sorted out and can efficiently use the place soon.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.