Skip to main content

Reply to "Help with....how to explain it?? :)"

Hey WOW! Smile

Thanks again for the step-by-step on how to access my support ticket status. The customer service is TOPS!!! They really seem to care about their users.

I found out that the reason my Seller Details was not saving to a Profile was because there is a glitch that does not allow Seller Details to be saved to a profile with a custom template. CS stated that they have passed this along to their programmers and they will be working on a solution to this. They didn't even realize this was going on so I'm glad that you recommended that I open a ticket. Wink

Lovin' Auctiva and have already had 1 friend and 1 family member move to this auction site, and they love it!

Edit: Thank you, Cara for your reply! I appreciate your assistance. So glad CS was able to figure out what the problem was! Smile I don't mind selecting my Seller Details Profile to add to a Profile in the meantime..not a huge deal, but it will be nice when I don't have to.

quote:
by WOW
no idea. and of course the forums over there might take longer to get booted from. Not that there's anything that great over there, but nonetheless...

That's for sure!! Sheesh...it's frightening over "there". That's one of the reasons I left besides the fact that their AMS doesn't even work as they promised it would.

AUCTIVA IS FANTASTIC! I didn't even know what I was missing all these years. Razz
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.