Skip to main content

Reply to "Help with photos in custom template"

Fortunately for those of us who are html challenged (I am SO in that club), Auctiva makes it very easy to use their tags.

Take the html from the template and copy and paste it into the Create your own template section of the listing page. (Always make sure you have the original html saved somewhere else like in Notepad in case you do make mistakes.)

Then switch over to "Design Editor" by clicking on the link. This window will show you what your template really looks like. In that window, place the tags from the left margin where you want them in the template (i.e. Desriptions, Images, etc) You may need to center them using the editor also. Then you can save the work you did AND preview what the template will look like. If it is not how you like it, just go back and edit.

If you try this and find yourself really struggling with the tags, let me know and I will do the tags for you (not a problem!).

I have to take my twins out grocery shopping for a while but will check back in to see how you are doing.

Marcia
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.