Skip to main content

Reply to "Help with template code - Thank you!"

Hello --

I was wondering if I could create a listing in a html editor, complete with pictures (ready to go) and then just insert it into the descrption area here and launch it. Would this work?

Please let me know, thanks.

Hey, Wahm -- I am using *** to create my listings. I love it. I'm thinking I can create them in *** but theb cut/paste the code and inesrt it here, then launch. Basically, just using Auctiva to launch. Auctiva's gallery as well. They have a cool gallery.

I was having difficulty with the picture coding from shhhhhhhh the other place as well. So, I tried, *** and I'm hooked. Hey, if I can use it as a desktop html listing creator and then launch it from here -- yippie!

Lemme go look at Auctiva's html editor. If it is like, ***, then all you need to do is go into the DESIGN MODE within the html editor. Once there, postion the cusor where you want your pictures to be placed within the listing. Starting with 1, 2, 3 and so on.

The html editor will automatically create the code for you. All you will see are the picture tags aligned as you placed them.

You do the same with the TITLE, DESCRIPTION and PICTURES. Go into the (design mode) and the places all of these tags within the listing and SAVE once finished.

Then when you type in the title/description and add the pictures they will automatically insert into these places. IF Auctiva works like, *** ir is very, very easy once you understand it.

Okay, I'll go look and report back.

BRB
Last edited by magienoire
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.