Skip to main content

Reply to "Help with Template Not Appearing in Ebay When Posted"

Thanks for the quick reply.

The template finally came across my Ebay Store "Corvette Closeouts" so that's a good thing. Now I have the following newbie questions --

1. Do I have to relist everything currently in my store in order for it to show up in the Auctva Store Search that appears at the top of the listing?

2. How can I edit the Name of the Store of the existing listing? It picked up my user name instead of my store name. (That's what happens when you are working late, and the coffee gets weak!)
3. Any way to use Ebay's Pic Manager or do I need to relaod all my Pics over to Auctva? I think I already know th answer, but I'm hoping....
4. Using Ebay's Pic Manager you can have multiple Pics per listing at n/c. Is there a way to do the same thing outside of the template frame on Auctiva?
5. The item listing #6050220269 on Ebay. It's for Custom Made Rollerball Pens.

Questions aside -- this is a wonderful software package and I'm glad I read how you make your money. Shipping insurance will be required on all my listings from here on out. I DON't want to have to pay for this and after a month of doing this trial and error this is GREAT---

THANKS
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.