Skip to main content

Reply to "Help with Template Not Appearing in Ebay When Posted"

quote:

The template finally came across my Ebay Store "Corvette Closeouts" so that's a good thing. Now I have the following newbie questions --

1. Do I have to relist everything currently in my store in order for it to show up in the Auctva Store Search that appears at the top of the listing?

No, it should of picked up your other listings. i would recommend filling out a help ticket, they can manually upload these.

quote:
2. How can I edit the Name of the Store of the existing listing? It picked up my user name instead of my store name. (That's what happens when you are working late, and the coffee gets weak!)

Not sure what you mean here, if your talking about the showcase window, it has your store name on it.

quote:
3. Any way to use Ebay's Pic Manager or do I need to relaod all my Pics over to Auctva? I think I already know th answer, but I'm hoping....

You need your pictures on auctiva.

quote:
4. Using Ebay's Pic Manager you can have multiple Pics per listing at n/c. Is there a way to do the same thing outside of the template frame on Auctiva?

With Auctiva you can have up to 16 pictures in your listing for no charge, nor is there a limit on the amount of pictures you have stored on Auctiva.

There are also hundreds of free templates for your use on auctiva, already coded and ready to go. Or you can do your own.

I noticed you came from SD, WELCOME. there are alot of us over here and I'll tell you none of us regret the decision. You'll find out that the staff here (consisting of more then one person) are on the ball and usually respond within minutes of a help ticket.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.