Skip to main content

Reply to "Hi Danno! Would like your expertise!"

Hi,

Yes, I tidied it up a little and rebalanced the design. Hopefully, no changes that are not in keeping with your final needs.

You're welcome and have a good one.

Danno

Update....

Deb, I took some time this morning and ran some tests of the design and additional code checks. I found some problems. The main picture was anchored to bottom. This would have caused it to float down the page if the description ran long. I changed it to "top". The [DESCRIPTION] was set inside a paragraph element. However, you typically use paragraphing (more than one) in your description text. That would create paragraphs nested inside a paragraph, which is an illegal construct (and possibly one of the reasons many report description code/text being dropped by the editor). I changed that to a division. I also added some padding to the links bar, so the text wouldn't overrun the bottom (like the "g" on Blog). A few other minor code touch-ups and one missing closing tag on an element were resolved. I also examined one of your active listings to see if the description elements would fit in the area. Width is OK and height really depends on your listing (and is how I caught the picture anchor problem).

I saved the result back to my prior practicewriter link. Sorry I didn't have time yesterday to catch these problems.
Last edited by danno
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.