Skip to main content

Reply to "Hi Danno! Would like your expertise!"

Good evening! I will take time later on to copy the new code you tweaked this a.m. into the lister form, and see how it looks.

When I copied it yesterday, it looked fine in preview, so I assume that the code problems you were able to find this morning would have showed up once it was published...I will try and launch an auction this evening using the new template, if my time goes well!

Update:

Here is the almost finished new template, which you will recognize as part of "our" original design, and the new pic/description section.

I am tweaking the color of the table boxes to a lighter gray than what we originally had. It looks like you used the table class attribute to define the background color for the table sections like Store Information, shipping, payment, etc. I googled to learn what table classes are and changed the code from abgdkgray to abgltgray, using pure intuition, not knowledge! That changed the table bg on the Store Policies and Important Information section, but I cannot find the code to change the background and font color on Payment, Return Policy, About Me, and Contact Us...still looking, but wanted you to see the update.

http://PracticeWriter.com/?612FD
Last edited by sapienette
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.