Skip to main content

Reply to "Hi Danno! Would like your expertise!"

Hi Deb,

I looked at the link and active listing and did some code fixes to assist. I reestablished the Style Sheet and pulled font families and colors back to the sheet. I added an outer table at 100% width for flexibility to operating a color mat when desired and used #eee for effect. I added a 1 pixel #888888 border to the inner table. I added a PowerSeller logo from the ClixTrix library at photobucket (please save and upload to yours if you like it and replace the link). I also added back the mouserover greens to all your links. However, the blog link doesn't seem to be operable (no link).

You should be able to now use the Style Sheet to change the font color (currently #333333) on the description and seller details sections.

By moving to the thinner design, you can now easily add the Store search and categories boxes at the left using your eBay Store customization.

See my prior link for changes.

Danno

Edit: If you're having problems with 2:3 aspect ratio cropping, I'd recommend use of Picasa. Picasa has a 4x6 photo crop feature (4x6 is 2:3 aspect ratio).
Last edited by danno
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.