Skip to main content

Reply to "Hi Danno! Would like your expertise!"

Deb,

I've created a new version that adds support for buyers that don't browse the eBay site with scripting enable on the browser. I added a noscript code section that will display pictures 2 - 8 when the mouseover can't work with scripting disabled. I've given you the option of using either a scrollbar or a vertical column of pics by selection of auto or visible in the Style Sheet.

I also added a new id for the policy section and pulled that into the style sheet, so you can change the text, background color, border, etc. for that banner. Note, I added a simple 2px border in the same color as the lower headers, as a starter.

It's updated on the practicewriter. To see the noscript version of the page, disable scripting in Firefox. It's currently set to auto, so a vertical scrollbar appears with all the pics.

Many folks are getting disgusted with eBay's scripting problems and only visit the site with scripting disabled. Hopefully, this gives you more viable buyers (and those that see you doing this will hopefully appreciate the gesture to their preference).

I hope this all makes sense and I'm not adding further confusion. Eek

BTW...I would strongly recommend you install Firefox and/or Safari browsers to see how your listings look in other than IE. That's very important, as some changes can have bad effects in those browsers.

Danno
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.