Skip to main content

Reply to "Hi Danno! Would like your expertise!"

Hey Danno,
I am still having major issues with the text editor and have been editing in Ebay once the listing is active.
Now that Ebay, or at least Ebay au no longer allows you to edit in real time view this is a much larger challenge for html ludites like me.
My concern at the moment is this listing 250465875683 you can see the text style is all over the shop.
I will probably fix it before it attracts bids it is a hot item and a expect it to fetch appx 150 so I need to fix it fast.
I don't have the time or the aptitude for learning html, that is why I use Auctiva! If the text editor isn't consistent that makes it all far less easy than it should be.
to fix this listing I will have to go into the Auctiva saved listing. Export ALL my text to notepad. Put it back, reformat it, save, go back into saved listings get the html then go to revise listing and description, select all and paste new html over it. Seems like a massive hoo ha!!
What I still fail to understand is how come the text editor USED to work perfectly but now doesn't. And of course why do all the Geeks insist it is easy to overcome. It is NOT!

Sorry for venting but I have attempted patience. Marian.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.