Skip to main content

Reply to "Hi Danno! Would like your expertise!"

quote:
Originally posted by Sapienette:
After an evening of browsing, I can safely say that I don't care for the new ebay auction pages! The pictures just seem way too small without using CTE, and not having the pics in the same field of vision as the description really loses something! Another great decision!

Hi,

Your observations are exactly why I started down the SophieBox path about 1 year ago. Look at any major retail site and the images are right next to the description. Here's a link to a Bloomies page with the classic "box" (in white) section on the page.

http://www1.bloomingdales.com/...D=12005*1*24*-1*-1*5

KEEP THE BUYER'S EYE ON THE ITEM is my motivation to design something that does just that. The pictures always make the sale (IMO). That's why I harp on bad photos...hehe...sorry! Yours look great now, and I'm sure your models agree. Big Grin

That's not to say that Auctiva's methods to integrate the pics in the description are wrong, I just think the limitations from one-size-fits-all, like their wrap-around thumb method, isn't what alot of sellers want for their more precise layout requirements. That and any labor or cost savings, add-on functionality, and WOW effect you can get to motivate buyers has me on the path.

Danno
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.