Skip to main content

Reply to "HI! Dumb question about Gallery Photos"

quote:
Originally posted by Danno:

Because eBay has adopted the square thumb/header (and so too has Auctiva for Store Window), you can use the Create - Collage selection with Page Format set to "Square: CD Cover". That way the new listing page (going live June 15th) with the 500 x 500 zoom photo header gets full view proportions.

Hope that suggestion helps.

Danno

Danno:
Can you please provide more information on a few things you threw out there. I've spent quite a few minutes searching these forums for any info on "a new listing page going live June 15", being able to take advantage of 500x500 images in the header via templates, and "Create Collage" to absolutely no avail.

Any links you can provide would be appreciated. I'm very frustrated with the templates I use providing to the header an image link ending in "_tp.jpg" (a 400x300 image) instead of "_o.jpg" (768x768) to be resized to 500x500. My images are fine within my description, it's just the header I have issue with.

Any assistance on what I need to do to fix this, or if whatever is happening in June will care for it is welcomed.

Thanks,
gardengirl!
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.