Skip to main content

Reply to "HI happy with my very first shipment"

Thanks steve and James for your input...I actually had a look with IE and was horrified even my texting is all over the place..Am not impressed at all...Have filed a support request with activa and waiting for a reply...Do u think i should be doing my listings with IE instead of Firefox?.....Steve the message i was receiving and still am with ebay is a pop up window.still no response from ebay as to what is happening..and my jeans are listed...As to your comments James about my skulls and snakes...The skulls are on the template..and personally i love it..The snake was my gif...and i think its cool..going by the number of people actually bidding on the armani shirt...and i still have nearly 5 days to go im extremely pleased..being my first shipment..first time on auctiva..cant be happier...but i do appreciate your input and if we all had the same taste we would be a boring world.... Razz to each his own. Roll EyesSteve thanks for all the time u have spent trying to figure out what is going on with IE...you are just great..and i was surprised also that no one was trying to fix my problem..except for you and now James..oh well still love this lounge....has been helpful...Hope to hear from you soon...and I will let you know when i get an email from Auctiva about this problem... Smile great to have nice people on here who listen and respond...
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.