Skip to main content

Reply to "HORRIBLE customer story..."

quote:
Originally posted by cavaleriesoldaat:
quote:
I paid you on the 8th and have not received the harddrive I'm
very unhappy and will file a case with PayPal tomorrow if the
item does not arrive by then.

I received this today.....wow, was I furious. I have perfect feedback, and I ALWAYS ship within 1 business day, and I ALWAYS provide an email with a tracking number.............(grinding teeth)..........the thing is, the guy choose USPS Parcel Post, which, according to USPS, takes 2-9 days. Today would be the 7th day...while that is unusually slow, it is still within the alloted time.

I guess this just ticked me off since, of course, I've had orders disapear, and I've had orders damaged, but I go the extra mile to advertise for customers to email or call me with questions or concerns, and in the past, they always have...this guy just sends me this...I immediately checked his feedback....and to my surprise, has 201 perfect feedbacks!! How does someone get that far in eBay, and send an email like that? I'm in awe.

Lovely end to the day. Frown

I'll send someone over to take care of the "situation." Guido has always gotten me pretty good results. <wink>

It just chomps my butt when they moan and groan over something that the seller has no control over. (like my gripe this past 9 days is all the emails I'm receiving from AOL that states the delivery of my email to their customers are delayed and will be delivered later <blech>Wink What gripes me is when the customer is unprofessional. It will never get a person anywhere but off on the wrong foot to send accusatory emails, instead of worded intelligently and calmly.

I guess it's just as I was raised..I definitely win more battles with honey than vinegar.

Someone could get that far with eBay by bidding on items that they feel they can "bully" sellers by intimidation.

Pull their contact information and give them a call. I pull contact information at the drop of a hat..doesn't phase me to call them in the least bit. I've found that 99% of my angry customers aren't all that bad arse when I'm on the phone with them. They calm down real fast because it's a much more personal type of contact. It's when they hide behind the text that they feel they are intimidating.

Best of luck and sorry it happened to you.
Donna
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.