Skip to main content

Reply to "How Could This Be?"

UPDATE!!!!

We're heading to Disney World again this weekend. WOOHOO!

My daughter wanted to go for her 16th b'day. And since we just dropped a wad o dough going for our family annual trek in December...we had to tell her I'm sorry but someplace else will have to do. Even with our FL resident discounts....five tickets? Well, we had to say No. We did offer Busch Gardens as they have the ticket that's buy now (50.00) and includes the rest of the year for no additional cost. But it's no Disney. (it's fun living near the tourist joints, but not IN the same vicinity)

Well....................

My oldest son has a friend that works for Disney. My son mentioned if his little sister wanted to go to Disney for her 16th bday..then By Gosh he was taking her! <smile> His friend said..are you kidding me, you're buying tickets for you two? I have 54 passes available and I'm getting your whole family in for free on Saturday morning. (Park Hopper between all the parks, too)

So we're off to Disney, Epcot, MGM (not Animal Kingdom we're not fans) for freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. 9:00am till 10:00pm.

Think this ole gal can do three parks in one day? I did it once before 2 years ago. A customer bartered with me for an ebay purchase. She used her Disney Employee free passes for the family. I was walking dead..so tired. But it was worth it!

What better date for her 16th birthday celebration than Mickey Mouse!

Thanks for the celebratory Happy Birthday Wish emails for Hannah. She smiled.

Hi Ho, Hi Ho,
Donna
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.