Skip to main content

Reply to "How do I boost sales in my ebay store?"

Yeah, sales are sucking big time on Ebay. Even my stupid penny auctions--which usually do great--are sucking. I'm branching out. Putting my eggs in all sorts of baskets.

But many thanks to everyone!! I take pictures of jewelry and still have ALOT to learn. But there is something to be said for poorer quality pictures. When I'm looking for a great deal on Ebay, I look for the pictures that don't appear to be stock photos or real professional. I like to hook up with the part-time seller. Often you can get a good deal. All my really great and unique items have been purchased from just such sellers.

To be honest, sometimes I think it's my sucky looking listings that attract buyers. Oh boy, she doesn't know what she's doing!! (Really, just kidding, sort of.)

But again, thanks to all you Auctiva people for giving advice so freely. I'm going to bookmark this page, so I can refer back to it. I'm in the process of trying to better my pics and the overall appearance of my listings and store.

Thanks again everyone. I'm glad I took the time today to look at the message boards.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.