Skip to main content

Reply to "How do I find the new shoe templates?"

Hello everybody and thanks again for all the help! Yay taz, that's it--LUCKY CHARMS! I'll put it in my template notes! I guess I just imagined that leprechaun being there but I will happy to have a pot of gold. Member880: The search function or organization is really odd. For instance, tonight I found three templates I've never seen before--AUTUMN, BIG TOP CARNIVAL and WHEELS YELLOW. Now wouldn't you expect that the newest templates would be on the ffirst page of new templates? they're not, there on the third page of new templates. You just assume that when you click on newest and see the same templates on the first page that they have not added any but that's not the case. sometimes the newest ones are on page 3. you have to keep looking at all of them all the time. that's what I do! The autumn one is great and so is the circus one. The yellow car one is very sharp also. SHADEAUX, thanks, I did finally find the shoe templateS. They didn't come up when I keyed in shoes, plural, mabye I didn't think to try shoe but I thought tried SHOE. Thanks again everybody!
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.