Skip to main content

Reply to "How do I get rid of the leave feedback thing on the listing page?"

below is the answer i got from support. I guess it's another "feature" that sucks CPU cycles whether you have it turned off to not be added to your eBay listing or not. At least it doesn't seem to show up on my eBay listing after they are posted. So this change and the Java issues I am sure have caused some of the current weird behavior.

In case you are not familiar with how to turn off that Feedback Widget on the eBay listing the option is under MY ACCOUNT - Account Preferences

"Thanks for contacting us regarding this matter, and I’m sorry to hear about the trouble you are having. Unfortunately there is no way to remove the Leave Feedback icon from the lister page while it is running. We are considering making some changes to the one page lister and are soliciting feedback regarding it at this time. This icon will continue to appear on the page until our development team has their desired amount of feedback, so it is uncertain how long it will continue to appear on the page. I have forwarded your comments to our development team in this regards"
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.