Skip to main content

Reply to "How Do I Revise Store Listings"

quote:
Originally posted by cooltools77:
Normally I only change words and not formatting.

Where can I find the live listing revision tool?

I understand after Auctiva posts the listing to ebay, I can go to ebay and make any needed revisions in eBay. The problem I found doing this way is it is difficult to remember to also make the exact same changes in my Auctiva saved listing folder so that my listing stay the same in both Auctiva and eBay. I found the is less of a chance for error if I make the needed revisions in Auctiva first, then post the revised listing from Auctiva to ebay, then cancell the old ebay listing. This is alot of work. Is there a better way to make the revisions than the above way?
Vickie in her reply to you gave you the same answer I would have...e.g. use the live listing revision tool to update the eBay listing and then update your saved listing on Auctiva with the same information. As she said, currently you do have to do it twice.

I'm working with our software engineers to see if we can do something in a future release that will allow updating both live listings on eBay and equivalent saved listing on Auctiva at the same time. Several people are asking for that.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.