Skip to main content

Reply to "How do I save my images off Auctiva?"

Hi Community,

As was the case back in 2009, we do not currently offer any tools that can be used to export all of your images from your Auctiva account to your computer in bulk. Therefore, the only way to accomplish this task is to save each one to your computer individually from your Image Management page within Auctiva.

If you are going to be doing this, you will want to be sure to click the thumbnail version of each image you would like to save to your computer to reveal the full size version of the image and then right click on the full size version of the image and select the "Save Image As" option. Otherwise, you would only end up saving the thumbnails.

If you are receiving warning messages indicating your images are protected when you right click on them, you can prevent that from happening by disabling the Image Protection setting in your account, which can be done by clicking the "Images" tab within your account and then clicking the "Enabled" link in the Image Protection box.

I hope this clears things up. If you have any other questions about this, please feel free to contact our customer support team by mousing over the "Help" tab within your account and selecting the "File Support Case" option.

-Mike
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.