Skip to main content

Reply to "How do I stop the scrolling gallery from "invading" my listings?"

Hi PocketChalker,

I just reviewed your account with username “PocketChalker” and verified that you have the "Append Auctiva Scrolling Gallery to my listings" disabled. Therefore, our system has not been able to add the scrolling gallery to your listings since that setting was enabled.

The only way that the scrolling gallery would show up on new listings posted after that setting was enabled would be if you posted them from closed listings that contain the scrolling gallery using the "relist" or "sell similar" option on eBay and did not remove the scrolling gallery HTML from the description HTML when doing so.

If you have active listings that you would like to remove the scrolling gallery from, the only way to do so would be to remove the scrolling gallery HTML from the description HTML of each using eBay’s “Revise your Item” form.

If you need further assistance with this matter, I recommend contacting our customer support team using the form on the following page of our site: http://www.auctiva.com/help/requesthelp.aspx

-Mike
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.