Skip to main content

Reply to "How do you refund, return shipping????"

well the freebie I would have sent him was cheap, it only would have costed $6.50, and that would've come from my profit. However the freebie i was going to give him after he decided on the refund was stupid, Im a little glad I wasn't able to do, though it wouldv'e been $5. What I end up doing in this case, because two days before the money was returned to my account, he started bugging me, and i understand his flustarion, but I didn't have the funds available, so what I did was create a dummy PayPal Buy now button, for the cost of the item, then created a new account and purchased this Dummy item with my CC, that gave me the funds to refund him, then when the money was deposited back into my account, i used it to pay my CC off, problem solved, I then took all the other listing down from that auction site( they didn't email me a confrmation). I then told the buyer that I will offer better service at my ebay store.

http://www.eBid.net/ (although I had a problem with this site it is a nice as to backup to ebay, it also has no fees, i made my first over $100 sell)
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.