Skip to main content

Reply to "How freakin' AWESOME!!!"

quote:
drunknwitch, I live in the sticks also. Have you checked and seen if anyone in your rural area offers wireless broadband.

The town I live in is less than 30 people . . . there is one company to the north that provides wifi and I can see the nearest town to the north which receives this service - but that is from one of my other houses on the other side of town that I am in the process of remodeling . . . I have contacted this company and before they come out and even look the area over they say that service cannot be provided to me . . .

I am almost done and ready to move into my other house, and when I do so, I will get back ahold of the wifi provider and see if they'll make good on their assertation that "If you can see another town from your house that we provide service to...then you may be able to get our service also." The town is only about 4 or 5 miles away - so I'm gonna see what I can do about MAKING them come down and see for themselves . . . I'd rather be rejected on a 'real life' check than on somebodies assumption!

It would be so GREAT to get broadband . . . dial-up really throws a wrench into the speed of how much I'm able to get done around here -lol!
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.