Skip to main content

Reply to "How long is this update going to take???"

Kill someone for $10 a month? A tad overboard. People have a right to be frustrated. No matter how new, or how little you pay, you expect there to be some consistency. Well, it is, I suppose, if you count problem after problem.

Most of us work around schedule of family & time is precious. I do pay for a site & most of you pay for this too if you offer the insurance & other options offered. And believe me, every sale that doesn't happen because someone couldn't see the pics or you can't list for hours & then your schedule is messed up cutting into your families' pocket, you have paid for this site.

I love the ease of use, when it works. I hope it works better after all the upgrades. I won't cancel my other service anytime soon.

I do use another site that is very affordable ($13.95 per month), not SD, & it works very, very well. No problemos. I personally like the ease of use on this site. Once it is fixed, I hope to switch over. I would be happy to pay, if it gets fixed too.

Those of you unaffected by not being able to list, or don't rely on eBay as income, just extra funds, I wouldn't be so quick to judge the ones of us who feed our families off of our eBay business. Many of us look for the best easiest to use company, it doesn't matter about the price. I would pay good money for this site, if it should work.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.