Skip to main content

Reply to "How to edit before relisting?"

quote:
Originally posted by phantombreeze:
I want to know this too. I want to start using templates in my relists!!

Yes, I believe you just checkmark the closed listings you want to import to saved listings and then click the box "Import Listings." It may take some time to make it there, but you should see them show up in Saved Listings in less than an hour. Then you can choose the Saved Listing you wish to edit and make any changes you want before listing the item. Now, if this is an item to be RELISTED and you want to edit the template, you will have to do that through eBay using the procedure below, lovingly provided by Danno, the most knowledgeable person who regularly helps everyone on this message board with questions. Thanks Danno for sharing your knowledge with all of us!
Hope this helps and welcome Newbie!
Jeanie B
PROCEDURE TO EDIT BEFORE RELISTING
Create the changes with Auctiva's lister and save, but don't list. Use the <HTML> to get the code from the Saved Listing page and copy it/replace the code in the ebay description section using the ebay Relist editor. You need to be careful to replace all but the Scrolling Gallery code, which is marked with ASW tags at beginning and end. The Preview on the ebay relist editor will confirm the copy worked before you relist.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.