Skip to main content

Reply to ""How to Escape a Hostage Situation""

"FB is suspose to be about the whole transaction NOT just the fact thaqt they did what was REQUIRED of them."

When the buyer pays for the product, they have completed their WHOLE transaction and therefore deserve feedback for having done their part.

Your part as a seller is to be of service to the buyer. Have you ever heard the saying, "The buyer is always right?" Well, that's the same deal, whether you are in a retail store or online on Ebay. THE BUYER is the one spending THEIR hard earned money, and they deserve a fair shake from the seller, not deception or terrorist tacticts.

I am only addressing FB. I did not say anything about the star system; and I agree that the star system is problematic and that Ebay should address that. As a buyer, I always give my sellers five stars on all the star items, as I know it helps their ratings. The problem is that most buyers are not educated enough on what the star system means and so they treat it casually. That is Ebay's fault, yes, totally... and it should be addressed.

Back to FB. The seller deserves positive FB if he/she does their part. The buyer has already done their part in purchasing.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.