Skip to main content

Reply to "How to get Auctiva listings to not allow non-PayPal bidders?"

quote:
Originally posted by jlslife:
Hello Everyone! I have received the following reply from Auctiva Support.
"Hello,

I appreciate you bringing this to our attention. I have brought this issue up to our QA department and they will begin conducting testing in attempt to reproduce this issue. At this time, this specific support case is the only report we have received regarding this issue so we will not be addressing it until we receive more reports, or our QA department is able to replicate the problem. I will follow up with you as soon as I receive further information regarding this issue.

We apologize for the inconvenience asnd we appreciate your patience with regard to this matter."

What I am hoping for is that anyone else out there with this problem will report it to Auctiva Support so we can get this problem solved.
Thanks so much.

Well.. you can consider this your second request then. I've just never brought it up because i thought it was just one of those things that Auctiva didn't have the capability for yet (like the immediate payment feature).

In my eBay seller preference profile I'm set up to only list with PayPal member to bid option by default.. and I DO always check any kind of such boxes in Auctiva but to be quite honest.. don't know if I see any.

After my listing is posted.. I always have to go into eB's revise GUI and tick off the appropriate boxes again.

Keep in mind that asking for immediate payment on a BIN item automatically makes eB tick the "must be a PP member to bid" box for you.. but it doesn't work the other way around.. even IN eBay.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.