Skip to main content

Reply to "How to get Image Mouse Over AND Click to Enlarge on ebay listings"

Hi lookandbuyme,

Assuming you are referring to me... I certainly don't mind if you use my name when we are engaged in a discussion. I *think* I may know why you may be under the impression that employee names cannot be used on the forum and, if I am thinking of the correct situation, the name in question was used in a manner we considered inappropriate.

In any event, since eBay now includes Picture Pack on all listings automatically, you should not have to do anything special when creating your listings to ensure that they include the Picture Pack feature when they appear on eBay.

If you would like to confirm that Picture Pack has been included in the listings in question, just check the “All Account Activity” page within your eBay account that shows the insertion fees for all your listings. Provided your eBay account looks like mine, you should find “PicturePack fee” row listed next to each one with no associated cost.

I have a feeling eBay may update their system to no longer display this Picture Pack record next to each listing's insertion fee at some point in the future since it is now a common attribute of all listings but, at least for now, you should be able to confirm Picture Pack is on your listings using this method.

-Mike
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.