Skip to main content

Reply to "How to get Image Mouse Over AND Click to Enlarge on ebay listings"

I have decided NOT to waste ANY time on this 'problem'. I don't think we ever had the zoom. I think, especially for the MOBILE purchasing escalation, we should at least have more than ONE picture available for those buyers who are using their phone. (Billions of them!!) SO, I am loading the pictures to my listing as usual, and checking the enable eBay images box...so that at least I have more than ONE picture for all those buyers (lol) to see my items in various views WITHOUT having to scroll or tap to another view. That we, I am at least on a more level playing field (viewing field) with other buyers. That is just my decision for now. IF IT AIN'T LISTED..HOW'S IT GONNA SELL???
So at least get those listing up, with at least 4 pictures. Take some precious time and view YOUR listings on your smart phone. Then look at other peoples listings, perhaps in your same category, so you can compare what the searching buyer is seeing. That is at least what I am doing (because my husband told me to!) He kicks me in the butt when he thinks I am spending too much time on research (is there such a thing!?) or if I am trying to make my listings too beautiful..(huh?!?) SO my friends, let's just get our treasures (lol again) listed and move on and see what happens. I heard something that I think is becoming more and more true...Buyers don't read your listings, they scan them! So get those pictures (which they say are worth a thousand words) by enabling eBay images..and let's see what happens! I also have learned that I was taking my photos WAY too big so I am setting my camera at the setting for 1600 x 1200. I was taking them at 3264 x 2448 which was why it took them so long to upload to my computer and then to Auctiva. So happy listing and learning. Until we talk again... L I S T
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.