Skip to main content

Reply to "I am Lazy!"

Wow Taz, kind of judmental don't you think? I was also taken aback by Jeff's support to your complaint, not a very proffesionl post. This is not an easy environment (Auctiva) to navigate, especially when you are used to EBAY and the way things are set up there, logicaly with clear explainations. Working newly in Auctiva, trying to get your bearings, it's hard enough to find the answer search ("find" and a little tiny button at the top, at that, why can't they just call it "search answers" and make it prominent enough to be noticed?) I didn't even reallize there was a search answer option until you complained numerous times that people (actually you said "lazy loosers" posting DUM-Dum questions)were not using it. You sound so put out because you are answering the same questions again and again. Jeez, no one is making you sit on this board and answer repetitive questions. Can't you just ignore it and move to a fresh question? Why alianate new users right off the bat by calling them "lazy loosers" with Dumb questions because we don't yet understanding how the board works. Just thought I would give you my thoughts about the Auctiva help board from a Newbie perspective. Thank you.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.