Skip to main content

Reply to "I am Lazy!"

quote:
Wow Taz, kind of judmental don't you think?

HMMM??? Nope not one bit, in fact you kind of proved my point by clicking on a post titled"I am Lazy" and did not click on a post titled"Why have all AUCTIVA galleries...".
So rather obviously Lazy interests you, but something dealing directly with your problem does not? FYI "judmental" is spelled judgmental and "loosers" is spelled losers. You misspelled that one twice. The spell-checker actually underlines these words in red while you type!

As for Jeff's support of my post, I rather appreciate the support. I have a take no prisoners attitude and am actually quite willing to go out of my way to help someone that is truly stuck.
In fact in your original post you seem to allude to the fact you searched for an answer to your question!
quote:
As you can see I am a newbie, just joined up an hour or so ago and have been expoloring. I cant seem to find a basic answer how to move that scrolling thing to the bottom of my listing. It seems that it defaults to the top?

Judgmental?? No. Critical and brutally honest? YES!

You may very well be one of the nicest people in the world and just had a temporary brain cramp, but in my world respect is earned and IMHO when an answer to a question being asked is posted and showing on a board 4 below where you are posting I do believe Dum-Dum fits!
Please prove me wrong and become an active Auctiva community member and start answering some posts. (And learning)
Earn my respect and I will apologize. Anyone on this board that knows me has actually seen me do this! (Once and once only so far! Will you be number 2?)
I have probably only posted 4 questions to this board since I have been a member. I have contributed quite a bit and have met some very good people.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.