Skip to main content

Reply to "I am Lazy!"

Hmmmm
Frownwow! I know newbies are a PITA and don't search everytime....but I have asked some dumb questions myself...and I've asked other questions and got a couple of answers to "help" answers that didn't fully answer my quetion either; it takes an experienced person who knows all the nuances sometimes to get to the specific answer. Those who hang here have been the most help...
But, as a newbie I am always concerned whether or not I am asking the right question, especially as I get deeper into Auctiva.
As I do however, I find it better and better. But still have a dumb question that I think I know the answer to Red Face and have been reluctant to ask, and now....I will be more careful.
We go through these phases on our travel forum too...travel can be complicated...
I usually figure it's lack of sleep or a full moon.
Jeff's recent request to ask people to put the essence of their question(s) into the topic/subject area is the BEST one I've seen for newbies looking to start asking questions and obviously for those taking the time to answer.
Volunteering is a labor of love in most cases, but not "required". When I get fed up with newbies and "oldies" I take a break.
So, I guess I'll go ask my dumb question and label the topic correctly and see what happens.
I am not attempting to add fuel to the fire.....in fact flaming is a waste of time...if I can add one more comment however; the people who are regularly here to answer questions are wonderful! I am very grateful as a newbie. But I am going to walk lighter.
Thanks.
Getting brighter everyday.....

PS Taz unless you're using FF I don't think the mis spelt words are underlinded. Confused
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.