Skip to main content

Reply to "I am Lazy!"

Hi N there is no stupid question , however when the answer to the question being posed is right at the top of the discussion boards and appropriately labeled, and the question poser makes the claim they explored for the answer and could not find it.
That is truly frustrating, I am normally very easygoing and always ready to help someone out. I believe I answered a post of yours having something to do with photos a week or so ago?
Never realized that IE did not have a spell check feature? That is weird!

The search feature is at the top of the discussion board and is titled "find" and has a magnifying glass affixed to it
EDIT: No need to walk lightly either, I have viewed several of your posts and comments and I believe you are an asset to the boards here.
BTW Please feel free to drop in the lounge to this post "POLL: the final step before ninth_wave reveals all!" and contribute to the lunacy and fun we regulars are having there. It is a riot and guaranteed to get you a good laugh occasionally! Smile
EDIT/EDIT
quote:
Hmmmm
Frownwow! I know newbies are a PITA and don't search everytime.

No N newbies are not PITA's but when someone opens a new post to ask a question that has already been answered on a active post that is sitting on top of the board, that is a PITA
Last edited by tazfrompa
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.