Skip to main content

Reply to "I am Lazy!"

Hi kittenstreasurechest I'm am afraid that I get a bit down and irritated like Taz at times, whether in our voluntary fire fighting role chasing up Auctiva or questions placed without thought including such classics :-

1) I'm new to eBay and Auctiva tell me how to do it all ...

2) I'm an experienced seller and lost 100's of $ because of Auctiva, I know it all so it's your fault. (BTW it was not Auctiva's fault).

3) I want to do everything possible with a template, BTW what is it ?

I will agree not all is easy to navigate but many a time questions are asked which are covered in the extensive faq's and tutorials.

It amazes me how many cannot even find the help tab, yes some aspects are rather advanced for for some to get a handle on but the concept of help pages and faqs should be common knowledge if a user has migrated from eBay which is horrendous to search out help within.

Please do not take offence from Taz, outspoken yes, offensive no, please come to the epic thread in the lounge for more of his 'wit' and see what he is like with others in 'friendly' mode Eek

This is great community come join us in the lounge, but beware the sense of humour is rather wacky Wink

Mean while we all continue to put a lot of effort in assisting others wherever possible voluntarily in our own time and Taz is a fountain of knowledge, Choo
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.