Skip to main content

Reply to "I am NOT a happy camper."

quote:
and I don't think we'll be changing ours so this will probably be the last I have to say on this.

It may be the last thing you say here, but it won't be the last thing you say, I gaurantee it. The higher ups at eBay have been CALLING ME about this. They think its wrong too. You're invading peoples auctions without their permission.

There is also an article being written on a MAJOR auction news site about this deceptive practice.

This isn't over yet.

quote:
You did sign up, and then generate a token. That's 2 actions. All auction management sites have dozens if not more automate tasks. We're not going to put a yes/no for each of them. You did create a token. Are then supposed to assume that if you go to list we should put a box there warning you we're about to list and that eBay will charge you. Should we put another box saying buyers will be sent to our checkout, and that buyers will be given the chance to purchase shipping insurance. Another for product warranty. And when a buyer leaves positive feedback ask you if you'd like to leave it, and what about automated emails. Probably 6-8 types of end of auction emails. Better ask about sending any of those. Etc. People signing up expect these things to work. When they dont work they complain.

Now you're just being ridiculous. All these things require affirmative action. You putting the showcase in my listing required none. You set my preference for me and just did it.

And please don't tell me I generated a token. That does not give you the right to invade my auctions without my permission.
Last edited by auctiva-support
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.