Skip to main content

Reply to "I can only get ONE of my "SELLER DETAILS" to show up in my listing!!!!"

Ok, I have a few follow up questions.

First, I re-created all of my info while waiting on someone to help. You are the only one that I got an email from (set my notify to email me) so THANK YOU!!! Now I need just a little more help.

I used MS FrontPage so I could create good looking listings for the 5 categories and save them forever, in case THIS PART happened again. Then figured out that those five categories had to be in ONE "seller details" file, so I created ONE "seller details" listing again and applied it to a theme and it worked.

Now the problem is, I really need about 7 of them. Is there ANY WAY TO HAVE MORE THAN 5? ANY HACKS OR WORKAROUNDS?

I've filled in the other 3, so I have those all set up.

Now, I THOUGHT that the item details was for an actual listing and it would save preferences once done one time, but it's where I go to create a listing. Am I wrong, and if so, is it just a TEMPLATE, a PROFILE, or WHAT? And if it is anything other than where I go to create a new listing to schedule or post, if I fill it in, all but the item name, category, description, and pricing (because that's the difference for each item, and I sell 1 of a lot of DIFFERENT items, instead of 10 of the same item, which would make my eBay experience a whole lot better, but I just haven't found a good enough drop shipper yet Frown oh well) then
what do I do to create an actual listing/scheduled listing and USE that profile/template that I've "started"????

How does a "MASTER" Profile help me? If I have the other profiles set up, then what does a Master Profile do, and how would I create one of those? I'm assuming since it only contains info for three other ALREADY EXISTING Profiles, there wouldn't be a need for much "input/setup" of the MASTER Profile, is this correct?

This info helps A LOT!

Do you have ANY IDEA WHY my store is only showing 1 out of 10 of my items and why it is showing it at its starting bid with no bids, when last time I checked there were 6 bids and 9 other active listings?

And... NONE of my store categories are listed. NONE. Can you answer my follow-ups and help with these two questions, buddy?

Thank you so much for your precious time.

--Jason
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.