Skip to main content

Reply to "I don't even know how to explain this one"

Hi trinkets,

I'm sorry to hear about the difficulties you are experiencing. The warning message you are referring to should be displayed any time you attempt to navigate away from a page (such as the lister or the Create Payout page) which contains unsaved data, but I gather that you are not even trying to change pages when you are running into this issue.

I have not been able to reproduce what you have described and I am not aware of any current technical issues on our end that would explain why you are receiving this warning in error so I suspect there is something unusual on your end that is conflicting with our software in this manner.

If you have not done so already, the first thing I recommend trying which may resolve this issue is clearing your browser cache and then restarting your browser.

If you continue to encounter this issue after doing so, please feel free to contact our Customer Support team by mousing over the “Help” tab and selecting the “File Support Case” option and we will be happy to continue troubleshooting this issue with you.

-Mike
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.