Skip to main content

Reply to "I have a few questions...."

I don't think your auction listing goes live immediately with Sellathon. I think they refresh in a two or three hour cycle. I have noticed the same thing with my listings.

But, the information given by Sellathon is enormously useful. I particularly like knowing the keywords that were typed in which brought them to my listing. It is very useful when setting up categories for your store. After five hits, they start showing how much time was spent by the visitor. On one of my audio book listings, a visitor sat there for over 10 minutes. Boy, did they get a good listen about my product! It will also show you the category in which they searched. If it shows to be a Direct Link from somewhere, it means someone e-mailed them the link to my listing. You can determine the originating location of the visitor, and it will tell you who has your listing on a watch. Finally, it will tell you if it is being sniped and by whom.

Didn't mean to get so long-winded...but Sellathon is worth its weight in gold to me.

Skip McRae
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.