Skip to main content

Reply to "I keep getting this message"

You guys might want to file a support case. You will get a nice novice lesson about clearing your cache while the auctiva staff burries their head in the sand. Take a look at my correspondence with them:
Hi,
Could you please let me know, when exactly are you getting this error message? Are you getting it while creating the listings? Also, please try to remove the cookies, cache and the Temporary Internet Files and then check if you are still getting the same error message or not?

In Internet Explorer go to the Tools menu, click the Internet Options menu item, then click the "Delete Files" and "Delete Cookies" buttons.

In Firefox, go to Tools -> Clear Private Data -> Check Cache and Cookies -> Clear Private Data Now.

Remember to close all browser windows but one while clearing your cache.

Please revert back so that we can together resolve this issue.

Thank You,
Auctiva Support.

Hello,
I am getting this error message in all aspects of auctiva-from image view, account settings and in the listing creation process.
I am a fairly savvy computer user and I know to clear my cache and all of that before contacting support.
If you check the auctiva community boards, you will see I am not the only user with this issue.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.