Skip to main content

Reply to "I need help!! How does this ebay/auctiva thing work??"

on a small "side note"....i would add, for those of you that are very new to the ebay listing concept, understanding the use of the "auctiva store" vs the "ebay store" may pose a bit of a challenge as it is still quite confusing!

personally, i think the idea is "nice"....but frankly, how may ebayers know to click on the link within the scrolling auctiva window to access the auctiva store when everyone is pretty much (hopefully) programmed to click the red door icon for the ebay store at the top of the screen...not too many...

i'm not dismissing it, but like the above poster mentioned, they are under the impression that they don't need an ebay store if they have an auctiva store....it's very confusing for the newbies! thank goodness we're all here to *hopefully* help them... Big Grin

regardless, i digress......of course my post doensn't really answer their question....i guess it was more of a wild "tangent" i went off on than anything...i do that...i'm tired....i've been up since yesterday and still need to go to sllleeeeeeppppp....

so kindly excuse my "useless" post....*he, he, he*

cheers,
kathleen Razz
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.