Skip to main content

Reply to ""I Totally Blew It! Now What?""

Great Article!!
Ive been on both sides of mishaps. Im currently forwarding on a Tshirt for a seller that shipped me the wrong one. Ive sent buyers extra items and over and above shipping costs just to say -Thank You- for helping me in my blunder.
Even with all those good intentions, I am currently on the receiving end of a bad purchase.
The item I received did NOT match the item in the picture. (XBox steering Wheel) The pedals and console were different, and on top of it, this barely used item had been opened/tampered with and didn't function very good.
The seller chose to go hardline, insisted on her return policy without shipping compensation either way. Then tried to pawn off I didnt buy shipping insurance to justify the poor functions of it, as if the USPS actually opened up the console and disabled it! Then on top of that refused to acknowledge the item was different ( I sent both pictures, listing & item received) and refused to answer where that listing picture came from! Because she said she had no other unit...so obviously the picture came from someone else.
So now, im out $26 in shipping, Im truly frustrated with this seller, she will receive a negative feedback on her 100% rating, and all because A) wasnt honest with me, and simply refused to refund my original shipping of $13.00

So,.can anybody explain why any seller would hurt their reputation for $13.00..?? 'cause it baffles me.

I would of bent head over heels,...here ya go!! Im VERY sorry etc,...Please let me try and fix things etc..

Ohhh well.
Again - Great article.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.