Skip to main content

Reply to "I WOULD BE WILLING TO PAY FOR YOUR SERVICE IF IT WOULD WORK!!!"

quote:
Originally posted by randpcarriages:
Is this going to get easier/faster/less problems than turbo lister? Is there something I can pay, to make it faster? $30 a month sounds like a deal to me, my average ebay fees are way over $1000.00 per month now.

It's all about my time..........

I agree 100%. Your time as a seller is super valueable. The more efficient you are, the more money you can make. As previous eBay sellers, we of all people understand that. Regarding some of the recent image slowness, the issue is not money. We have awesome infrastructure in place, and are working every day to optimize it and improve the user experience. Our growth has created some challenges, but our team has stepped up and is scaling our solution to support the massive amount of image data we are hosting.

We had a slight issue with one of our image servers being flaky, which is already resolved. We also had an API call return issue which all third parties had to deal with.

All I can say is nobody is more committed to creating a simple, fast and reliable Auction Hosting and Management solution than we are here at Auctiva.

Bill
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.