Skip to main content

Reply to "Ideas Needed for Renaming Auctiva Store!"

Did notice one post on here recently that is no longer here, so will not say this is not of interest to anyone, but appears from this thread that most people do not care if name is even changed and no huge demand for it that I have seen.

Perhaps time/money may be better used on other items that people are more concerned with that helps with functions of stores. This seems to be a a cosmetic change, not something to help them list better or for most sell better/more. In all honesty, I have never accidentally run across my auctiva store and am not even sure I have ever ran across anyone else's for that matter in search engines. Without link you I am not sure I could have even found mine without researching. Seems to be quite a few suggestions in feature center that most would love to see addressed and some in forums also that have sure been hanging around for awhile.

Just my thought and others may not share it. . but just thinking this appears not to be high priority for most people.

I only write because you asked for thoughts and no one has posted (except the one that is no longer on here).

Thanks
Last edited by lookandbuyme
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.