Skip to main content

Reply to "Ideas Needed for Renaming Auctiva Store!"

I think Auctiva needs to concentrate more on getting bugs fixed on rollouts over the last 12 months and also getting some badly needed enhancement projects off the back-burner and into development.Also the money would be better spent on putting some testers on staff that will test the rollouts instead of using us as the Beta Testers.

• Auctiva rolls out MyStoreRewards. BUGGY BUGGY BUGGY. Auctiva support responds gee sorry about that but that ain't us contact there support by email. Their support? It's being promoted as an Auctiva great accomplishment and you don't have support methods in place? Worst of all your promoting something that appears to be untested? Really?
  • Bulk feedback capability on new look Sales page has been broken for months. ETA? Nope but they will get to it one day...maybe after changing the name.
  • How about getting the project to allow Custom Labels to be created in Auctiva listing creator instead of having to go back with a ebay tool to fix the things Auctia can't do.
  • Auctiva rolls out product Item Specifics when creating a listing months after eBay makes it mandatory for maximum exposure. Was it tested before roll out? Apparently not since only 5 or 6 countries listed on dropdown and no way to add without resorting to a eBay tool. Oh it did get fixed..about a month later but still not perfect. You can't jump to a country by typing first letter. Have to scroll complete list.

There is more but Auctiva should get the picture. Guys you used to have a good eBay tool but it seems to me that development and getting issues fixed is a low priority for the eBay side. I am also on the Commerce side and that side seems to have it together. Things are tested and not rolled out until perfect, support issues are handled in hours instead of months, useful enhancements just keep coming too.
Auctiva get your act together on the eBay tools or just give it up because the competition is going to gobble you up.
Thanks for allowing me to sound off.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.