Skip to main content

Reply to "Ideas Needed for Renaming Auctiva Store!"

BELIEVE ME......While I fully agree, and have said that many, many times, in many forum threads, do fixes, do not reinvent a wheel that is working. Just fix what is there..I have said till the cows come home.

Auctiva is on their own mission, seems as though this is something being worked on that is/was already in the works before February 2012 when post was made, and was before auctiva stores became auctiva emporium.

It is not like I am asking for new things...if they are working on something ANYWAY, which I would assume by post that they are...and put it out there...then tell us what it is.

Believe, me...I am hoping it would have something to do with improving what we have.

Just if they put it out there then update...follow up! It only takes minutes for them to at least give us the courtesy of a response. Appears this could have been a teaser and if that is case...they should just say it and close it - end it? Not to difficult! Been done before.

As far as commerce, frankly I am glad they separated it from us...as it use to BURN me all the support and forum and attention that side got while the ebay side was a house slowly falling apart.

Seems to be that ebay would be a way to get more people on commerce (a stepping stone)....my feeling if ebay is not smooth, then I would not imagine wanting to do commerce assuming it would be more of same.

As I have mentioned, I am not asking for MORE than commerce, we are just asking over and over that they KEEP UP with eay and keep system working.

The ONE thing I would like to see done or enhanced, and I do not think this would require a rocket scientist to do OR very much time, is to update the feature center and try to make it more active...so they know in one place what we need want.

Right now..it is on forums spread out everywhere it would take someone weeks to go through and pull it together, few on feature center, some on facebook, and who knows where else. I would also like if they would not censor the posts and comments there.....as I have asked for progress on there...and others have told us they put comments of why they wanted something and they did not get through the censorship

All in one place would be nice, so everyone could see it. Everyone could comment, and give their thoughts as to their priority as we all know we are all looking for different things.

HOWEVER, I SURE DO NOT WANT THAT TO TAKE AWAY FROM FIXES!!!!!!!
Last edited by lookandbuyme
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.