Skip to main content

Reply to "Image Borders & Supersize Questions"

Hi,

You're welcome for the help. Sorry about the wrong version. Should never do Forum help before my 2nd cup of cofffffffee. Smile I'm not "officially" open for business yet, but will let you know on opening day. Got to get all the legal LLC stuff done and some registrations. The help I give in the Forum is free. However, I may have some widgets and gadgets in a Store along with any subscriptions for services. ClixTrix is a registered eBay ID, just nothing there YET. Same for Auctiva. eBay's constant change of direction has been challenging to say the least.

One downside of the script method is the problem with buyer having scripting disabled on the browser. The work-around is addition of a <noscript> section. You could use that click text under the image as the script version text, and have a noscript section that does an simple array of anchored text / numbers for your own supersize page as replacement with noscript, i.e. click a number and get it's supersize image per your old method. Just a thought....

Danno
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.