Skip to main content

Reply to "Image Borders & Supersize Questions"

Thanks for the advice. I have noticed that eBay does that. Especially since I wanted to edit a listing after it was posted, and the eBay editor really hated the script. I will try moving the script and style sheet to the bottom.

Maybe changing the topic a little, but I love your input on this stuff. Have you looked into a lot of the changes eBay is making in the middle of June. From what I understand they are moving the entire description into an iFrame. One thing I am pretty shure this will affect is my "Place Bid" button which currently takes you to the #paymentinstructions anchor. According to eBay the iFrame will keep the seller from interacting with the content of the actual eBay page.

That is not a huge deal, I can remove the button. Something that does bug me though, when I view my listing in the new format (which can currently only be seen by the seller) my background image of the two ladies is cropped to the width of my listing information. I sent a message to eBay about this issue, we'll see if they respond.

I don't know if Auctiva is planning on changing their preview display by June, but the only way to see how our listings will look on the new eBay page is to actually post the listing.

Thanks Again
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.