Skip to main content

Reply to "Image Hosting WHY IS THIS STILL NOT FIXED 1 YEAR LATER!"

too lazy to start a new thread as it really doesn't matter

below is an exchange I had when I realized I could be using eBay's new ZOOM feature on the pictures for free, I don't know if the Picture Pak is free all the time or because we have a Basic Store either way for jewelry it's a great feature. SAdly Support had to give the stock answer. We are going to add it sometime" I replied something like this would make folks happy and happy folks will pay an extra $1 or so

I've turned Blue far too often over things like this so I just roll along imstead of holding my breath

"""

Category: Listing Case Topic: Is there anyway to enable Picture Pak when sending Images to eBay
edaneff@mfx.net
Customer
Posted Friday, 4/27/2012 3:51 PM
Hi

I am wondering if there is anyway when the Images are sent to eBay that eBay's Picture Pak Option could be enabled. I would like to take advantage of their free Zoom feature but right now that means I have to go into the eBay listing after it is unloaded from Auctiva and delete and add the pictures through eBay. Is there a way to tell the API to upload the pictures to eBay so eBay can host them and than hopefully the Picture Pak would function?

thank you I am afraid of the answer
ed

Operating System: Windows XP
Browser: Firefox 3.x
Adam
Support
Posted Saturday, 4/28/2012 4:11 AM
Hello,

Thanks for contacting us regarding this matter. Unfortunately, eBay's Picture Pack option cannot be enabled when posting your listings through Auctiva as we are not specifying that the listings use Picture Pack. The only workaround to get this feature of your listings will be revising your listing directly on eBay.

Our development team is already aware of this situation and we hope to be able to address it with a future update of our software. I cannot offer you an estimate of when that may happen at this time, but I will follow up with you through this case to make you aware of any updates on this issue which become available.

If you have any additional questions or concerns pertaining to your Auctiva account, please feel free to let us know, and we’ll be happy to continue assisting you.

Sincerely,
Auctiva Support.
"""
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.