Skip to main content

Reply to "Image Hosting WHY IS THIS STILL NOT FIXED 1 YEAR LATER!"

I would LOVE to use the CLOSED listing page for my item relists, revisions etc. However, am petrified to switch because of duplicate listing issues many had in the past. And obviously this would be a great place to edit listings, since they are closed makes sense it would be place to revise them? Guess I will continue doing it the longer way from saved.

Ed I had noticed the ebay pictures and thought it was something I was doing wrong and just had not taken time to write support, so glad you posted this.

To me this is something that should have been done yesterday! Auctiva??? Please most of us had rather have things like this done and fixed start to finish than new things that are fluff or tweeks to something that really already works. Especially since the new saved listing page is not fully functioning at this point with no estimated time when it will work 100%.

It is like they say a picture is worth a thousand words, and frankly since ebay is now giving pictures free and the zoom on them, we are missing out on a great feature for selling our wares.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.